Currently seeking front-of-house staff to join our friendly team! Managament and casual positions available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef de Partie
We are seeking an experienced, professional Chef de Partie to join our innovative kitchen team on a full time basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Head Chef with management of kitchen team and manage the various sections of the kitchen when required.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining high standards of food preparation, presentation and cooking techniques.
- Butchering and preparation of foodstuffs for cooking.
- Cooking food by a variety of methods.
- Plan, prepare and modify food to meet special dietary requirements
- Lead employees by setting a positive example
- Assist with control of food costs within budgeted levels
- Leading, supervising and training staff members
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following:
- Excellent food preparation skills
- A high level of food knowledge
- Understanding of and the ability to maintain food safety standards
- Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
- Experience in leading staff during service
- Be hard working, enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and grooming standards
- Preferably trade qualified in cookery or has at least 3 years of experience in a restaurant environment
Please email your application and CV to Head Chef Michael Harrison